Gelish Looking For A Wingman
- Applies like polish
- Cures in a lamp like gels
- Special designed color pigments
- Cure in a LED lamp in 30 seconds and in 2 minutes in traditional UV lamps
- Stays on for three weeks with a beautiful shine
- No chipping or peeling!
- Utilizes specially formulated soak off gel technology
- Completely soaks off in only 15 minutes
- Gelish Soak Off Gel products do not damage the natural nail plate and can be removed between uses or can be filled like traditional in salon services. From Hand and Nail Harmony comes Gelish Color Gels. The gels apply like polish, with twist cap and applicator, but are cured in a lamp like gels. The gels come in an array of colors, and cure in a LED lamp in 30 seconds and in two minutes in traditional UV lamps. Gelish stays on nails for three weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soak completely off in only 15 minutes. Gelish Soak Off Gel products do not damage the natural nail plate and can be removed between uses or can be filled like traditional in salon services.
What makes Gelish so amazing?
Once cured, Gelish polish becomes extremely durable and resistant to scratches, chipping or peeling. Their softer density and consistency allows it to withstand the wear and tear of life''s daily exposures. Hand and Nail Harmony has 3 patents pending for their Gelish technology. Watch our exclusive Gelish scratch test video where we show you just how durable Gelish nail polish is. The results are nothing short of Amazing! Step 1. Prepare the nail by gently pushing back the cuticle using the flat end of an orange wood stick. Use the pointed end of the orangewood stick to perfect the cuticle.
Step 2. Shape the natural nail to your liking by using a wooden file or a soft file.
Step 3. Prepare the natural nail by gently removing the shine using a buffer.
Step 4. Place a small amount of Gelish Cleanse on a lint-free pad and wipe the nail to remove any excess dust or oil.
Step 5. Apply Gelish PH Bond from the cuticle to free edge. Gelish PH Bond evaporates very quickly leaving no residue. This is used to dehydrate and neutralize the nail plate to prepare it for the Foundation Gel.
Step 6. Apply a very thin layer of Gelish Foundation Gel to the nail from cuticle to free-edge. This acts as the bonding agent for your Gelish nail polish and is the essential ingredient for your Gelish manicure. The Foundation Gel will remain tacky even after it has been cured. This is to be expected so be careful not to touch it with your fingers.
Step 7. Place your hand in the LED Lamp and cure for 10 seconds or 1 minute in a 36 Watt UV Light.
Intermediate Step: Be sure to roll your Gelish Nail Polish bottle around in your hands to make sure it is mixed evenly. This is especially important for colors with glitter or any metallic additive.
Step 8. Apply a very thin coat of Gelish color to the nail and cover the natural nail plate completely from cuticle to free-edge. Be sure to remove any Gelish from the skin before curing. Cap the free-edge to seal. This will prevent any unnecessary chipping or peeling from any edge snags. Cure the Gelish polish.
Step 9. Place your hand in the LED Lamp and cure for 30 seconds or 3 minutes in a 36 Watt UV Light.
Step 10. Apply a second coat of Gelish color to the nail. This is especially important if you have a glittery or metallic color. These colors will require more coats to create a more solid appearance on your nail plate. Cure the Gelish polish again and after each coat until you've reached your desired appearance.
Step 11. Place your hand in the LED Lamp and cure for 30 seconds or 3 minutes in a 36 Watt UV Light.
Step 12. Apply Gelish Top it Off to the nail from cuticle to free-edge. Gelish Top it Off acts as a sealer and protective layer for your Gelish nail polish ensuring maximum shine and durability. Be sure to cap the free-edge to seal.
Step 13. Place your hand in the LED Lamp and cure for 20 seconds or 2 minutes in a 36 Watt UV Light.
Step 14. Place a small amount of Gelish Cleanse to a lint-free pad and wipe the surface of the nail to remove any excess sticky residue.
To Finish (Optional): Apply Gelish Nourish to revitalize and condition the surrounding skin. Massage the oil into the skin for maximum absorption.