Goldwell Elumen Lock seals the color result and reduces the color bleeding. Removes excess color dyes from the hair. Drives the remaining color dyes even deeper into the hair and locks them in. Reduces color fadage during shampooing prolonging the durability of the color. Essential after each application of Elumen.
How to Use
- Lighten the hair to desired level.
- On clean, damp hair, apply Elumen Prepare evenly, let sit for a few minutes.
- Towel dry the hair, then apply Elumen Color.
- Apply heat to speed up the process, then let the product cool down for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Rince thoroughly, then apply Elumen Lock to towel-dried hair.
- Rince again.
The sale and use of this product is intended for licensed professionals only. Use by non-licensed persons may result in unsatisfactory performance. Mat&Max will not be held responsible by anyone who buys and/or use this product in breach of this warning. Hair color related products, such as demi-permanent colors, permanent colors, toners, peroxides and bleaches may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be severe. Conduct hypersensitivity and allergic patch test 48 hours prior to each application. Read and follow instructions carefully. These products must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.