IGK Rich Kid coconut oil-infused air-dry styler is the foundation in creating the hydrated, lived in, undone hair of right now. Inspired by the international jet set kids, Rich Kid's moisturizing properties give you the hair you've always wanted. A lightweight coconut oil infused styler for tousled air-dried texture and smooth shine. Best for straight, curly, wavy, coiled, tightly coiled and fine hair. This gel styler can be used on towel-dried hair or right before blow-drying for a controlled, tousled look. It’s ideal for normal-to-fine hair, loose curls, and waves. As an added bonus, it also has a fragrance with a refreshingly bright arrangement of bergamot, lemon zest, mimosa, heliotrope, and black amber. Formulated without mineral oil and petroleum. It’s also vegan,cruelty-free, gluten-free, free from sulfates, parabens, petrolatum and mineral oil. UV-protection.
- Coconut Oil: Restores and repairs hair from inside out by reducing protein loss and keeping hair moisturized. Hair is softer, stronger and shinier immediately and overtime
- Vitamin A: Strengthens and nourishes.
How To Use:
Straight or Lightly Wavy Hair:
- Air Dry: Rub product between palms and over fingers. When hair is almost dry, finger comb in from mid-lengths to ends. Let hair air dry for easy, tousled texture.
- For frizz-free waves, twist the hair in small sections and let the hair air dry. As hair dries, the twists will unravel and leave hair with a wavy texture.
- Blow Dry: Rub product between palms. When hair is almost dry, run product from mid-lengths to ends. Blow dry in for style memory, shine and frizz-control.
- Air Dry or Diffuse: Start with Sold Out Curl Priming Basecoast for extra definition and volume. Towel dry hair with a t-shirt or cotton towel. Be careful not to rub and cause frizz. Mix Rich Kid Coconut Oil Air Dry Styler. For added moisture mix with Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm. When hair is about 75% dry, work the mixture through hair, twisting and scrunching to encourage your natural texture.
- For short hair or all-over hold – apply to damp hair and work from roots to ends. Will give a soft hold with shine.
- For a piecey beach wave look or creating texture in a blowout – apply to your fingertips and brush lightly through the hair.
- Apply just to ends for a detailed, piecey finish.