Venique Twinkle Toes
- Formulas are richer, the coverage is unbelievable and the results are stunning!
- DBP (phalates) free
- Formaldehyde free
- Toluene free
- Provides freedom of having to create a safer salon environment
- Ergonomic bottle with a custom, sturdy design that is extremely comfortable to hold
- Slightly flared cap allows for precise control
- Premium, ultra-soft bristles contour to the nail for the perfect application Introducting Venique Minis. Same great formula as the .5 fl. oz. but in perfect mini size. Venique Minis have a Professional formula, Great color pay-off, High-gloss-shine, and are Chip resistant.
Venique Lacquers have been 'Re-Engineered' to offer the most superior and innovative formula. The new Venique Lacquers deliver superior durability, high gloss shine and longer wear! Choose from 80 saturated shades for one coat coverage. Available now with cutting edge textures - Glitters, Metallics, Shimmers and much, much more! Venique wears so beautifully, it not only helps nails become The Ultimate Fashion Accessory, it also helps them stay that way. Application Guideline
Before applying Venique Nail Lacquer, it is a good idea to prep the nails first. Start off by removing traces of any old nail polish with acetone or nail polish remover. Venique Nail Lacquer performs best after a fresh manicure including filing and shaping the nails, and removing the cuticles off the base of the nail plate. Wash hands and remove nail polish residue from the nail with soapy water and towel dry hands.
Step 1. Base Coat
Apply one thin layer of Venique Sticky Base Coat to the nails. The Venique Base Coat has a soft, sticky texture and helps anchor the polish to the natural nail.
Step 2. Application of Nail Lacquer
Roll the bottle of Venique Nail Lacquer between your palms so that the color mixes well. Open the bottle of nail lacquer and wipe off the excess polish from the brush. Now starting from the center of the nails, apply the polish from the base of the nail to the tips. Then apply the polish on either side using the same technique. Venique can be used as a one coat polish (dries in as little as 4 minutes) or for a more impactful look apply a second coat. *For optimal performance, allow the first layer of polish to dry first before applying the second coat.
Step 3. Top Coat
To seal the lacquer, apply a thin layer of the Venique Top Coat formulated with SIL-TEK. Use an Orangewood stick soaked in nail polish remover to clear any smudges and nail polish off of the skin.
*For optimal performance, allow the polish to dry completely before applying the top coat.
**Complete dry time is 8 to 10 minutes, very similar to other leading nail lacquers.